Monday, September 29, 2008

Ronde & Tiki Barber - Authors & NFL Stars?!?!?!?!?

You may all know identical twins Ronde Barber a defensive player for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Tiki Barber a retired receiver of the New York Giants as famous football players. BUT did you know that they publish books also??? How cool is that? The Barber twins have written a series of books with the first one being Kickoff. The twins have just released their latest book Go Long. Maybe you'll want to read the book and post a review. Watch the video below to see Tiki talk about Kickoff.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's Cool that NfL Football Stars are Authors.I didn't know that before. :.)

Your Student,
Sarah Garman :.p

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs Over what's up!?
that football book looks awsome I was going to get it but I decided to just wait until my mom gets her book orders!

Did you know that my mom and dad are both teachers!Ones teaches at Claysburg and the other teaches at Chesnut Ridge!